Updated May 11, 2021
RGE Motor Direct, Inc. (“RGE,” “we” or “us”) offers Belleze® brand of furniture for direct sale to consumers on its website, www.bellezefurniture.com (“the Website”). This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose and store information about you when you use various features on the Website – whether such information is kept private, becomes publicly available by search engine index, shared with some of our trusted third-party service providers (for example, to ship your orders) or gets permanently deleted.
II. What Information Do We Collect Through The Website?
We only collect information about users of the Website if we have a reason to do so. For example, we collect information that is necessary to process your purchases, to ship the products you purchased from us, to communicate with you about our products and services, or to improve our services to you.
Consequently, we collect information from the three following sources:
(1) Information you provide to us; (2) Information we collect automatically through cookies; and (3) Information collected from third parties such as service providers we use or through social networking sites.
1. Information Users Directly Submitted to Us:
• If you contact us through the Website, we will keep a record of our correspondence.
• Personal Information:
We gather various types of information, including information that identifies or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information, such as name and email address when you set up an account on the Website.
• Personal Information from Purchase Transactions:
If you have purchased products through the bellezefurniture.com webstore and have provided information necessary to ship the purchased products to you, then we would have received and stored your Personal Information such as names, usernames, email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers and payment information.
• Other Information: In addition to Personal Information, if you have uploaded other information by submitting correspondence through the Website, we will maintain such information.
2. Information We Collect Automatically:
(a) Information Collected Through Cookies And Other Similar Technologies: A cookie is a small amount of information that a web server sends to your Internet browser. Generally, cookies are used to support the operation of a variety of features provided on a website. For instance, on this Website, cookies are used to support a variety of webstore functions that allow you to purchase items featured on the Website.
We have classified the cookies and plug-ins we are currently using on the Website into the categories listed below.
• Strictly Necessary/Essential Cookies are the ones that are required to operate this Website. For example, essential cookies are those that enable you to log into secure areas of our website to complete a purchase transaction. We utilize the Shopify (“platform”) for the webstore services.
o Security Cookies are those that we may use to help identify and prevent potential security risks. Security cookies used on this website are not specifically described here.
• Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow the Website to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. Having such information helps us to improve the way the Website works.
o The Website uses Google marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, adwords, google search console and google tag manager, which gather information that helps us understand how visitors interact with our websites, which allow us to improve the Website to create a better experience for our visitors.
o Web Beacons: We also use web beacons and Facebook pixel or similar technology on our Website. These tools allow us to count the number of users who visited a certain page of the site and to generate statistics bout how the Website is used.
• Functional cookies: These cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Website. Functional cookies enable us to personalize the contents of the website for you by remembering your preferences (for example, a product you viewed or the language you chose to view the website).
• Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, namely the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
• Chatbot Logs: We also Chatra, a chat software to communicate with our customers using digital messaging on the Website. Contents of those messages will be used only to provide customer support. Thus, contents of the messages will be retained only so long as they are required to address the requests and concerns of customers who reached out to us.
• RGE does not sell personal information collected through the Website.
o We share relevant pieces of data with our trusted third-party service providers such as PayPal, USPS, FedEx/UPS that provide payment processing and shipping services.
III. How We Use and Share The Information Collected Through The Website
1. How RGE Uses Your Information:
We may use the information collected from visitors to our website for a variety of purposes, including to:
1) Set up a user account;
2) Process and complete purchase transactions;
3) Provide, operate and maintain webstore services;
4) Respond to inquiries and comments and provide customer service through chat or other customer support tools; and
5) Investigate and prevent fraudulent activities such as unauthorized access to the Website.
Presently, there is no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. However, we take reasonable measures to protect information about you. If you have opened an account with us, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
V. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
1. California Residents
California residents have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’). As of the date of this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), RGE is not obligated to comply with the CCPA with respect to this or its other websites. However, we support the CCPA and have provided the following means to exercise control over your Personal Information we have collected:
• Delete Information: To request that we delete all the information we collected about you through the Website, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy. Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
• Correct/Revise Your Information: You can also correct/revise the Personal Information you submitted to us, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
• Review/Access Your Personal Information: To request access to any Personal Information we have retained or collected about you, please send us an email or write to us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
• To Opt-Out of Cookies: With respect to cookies, you can customize your settings at any time by contacting us through the information shown at the end of this notice.
o You can opt out of the cookies set by Google on this website. Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
o Facebook offers instructions for disabling Facebook pixel tracking on its site: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/223929738210704
2. Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada law (SB 220) permits customers in Nevada to opt-out of the sale of personal information. A sale under Nevada law is the transfer of this personal information to third parties for monetary consideration. Since RGE does not sell your personal information to third parties as defined in SB220, if you are Nevada resident, opt-out of sale of personal information does not apply to personal information you would provide to RGE.
3. EU: General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
As of the date of this Privacy Notice we do not offer any products or services featured on the Website outside of the U.S. Thus, RGE is not obligated to comply with GDPR, a privacy and security law passed by the European Union.
4. The Right to Non-Discrimination: RGE will not discriminate against you (such as by denying goods or providing a different level or quality of goods or services) for exercising any of the rights available to you.
5. Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to set up an account on the Website or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, email the Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by mail as follows:
RGE Motor Direct, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
19301 Walnut Dr. North
City of Industry, CA, 91748,